baked asian cod in pouch
my hubby is a huge fish lover. it does not matter how it is prepared - grilled, sauteed, fried, it does not matter. i love making this dish for him since it is so easy to make and tastes amazing! no need to watch over it and stand over the stove. clean up is easy cause you just toss the foil in the trash when you are done! i serve mine with some sticky rice and poured the amazing broth it creates over top.
- 4 (4-ounce) cod filets -
- 1 bag spinach -
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger - grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce -
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil -
- preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- season the fish fillets lightly with salt/pepper to taste. tear off 4 aluminum foil sheets and indent the middle, making a pouch. divide the spinach evenly among the 4 pouches. place the seasoned fish on top of the bed of spinach. sprinkle the garlic evenly over the fish fillets, along with the ginger, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- fold the foil over the ingredients and seal the edges. place on a baking sheet and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes until the fish is flaky.
2 responses to baked asian cod in pouch