creamy no bake s'more pie
okay. it is no secret that i love s'mores. between my s'more ice cream and s'more brownie recipes, i am always looking for ways to create more... and i found this one! we were about to have some friends over and i was going to make dessert VERY simple. i was going to make my 3 ingredient strawberry banana pie. when i opened the pantry, i saw marshmallows and chocolate chips. on the marshmallow bag, i saw this simple recipe and my mind quickly changed! the pie took no time to put together and was a huge success. it was like magic, it disappeared before our eyes! 🙂
- 1 graham cracker crust -
- 2 cups mini marshmallows - divided
- 1 cup chocolate chips -
- 1/3 cup milk -
- 1 container whipped topping -
- in a small saucepan, add the marshmallows, chocolate chips and milk. heat over low heat until melted. remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- once cooled, fold in the whipped topping.
- spoon into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate overnight.
- preheat the broiler.
- once the pie has set overnight, pour remaining marshmallows over the pie in an even layer. place under the preheated broiler for a minute or so until the marshmallows are lightly toasted. serve!