easy cheesy mac
this is our family's famous macaroni and cheese. no need to make a white sauce or cheese sauce. very easy. my brother adds chopped jalapeno's and pepper jack instead of cheddar and calls it 'j mack'! it is some good stuff.
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbows -
- 1 stick butter -
- 1 (16 ounce) package velveeta - cubed
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese -
- 2 1/4 (12 ounce) cans carnation milk (27 ounces total) -
- 2 eggs - beaten well
- salt / pepper -
- preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- bring a large pot of water to a boil. add some salt to water and cook elbows about 9 minutes, or to al dente. drain pasta. immediately pour into a large deep baking dish while hot.
- add stick of butter to elbows and stir until it melts. add cheeses and carnation milk, stirring until combined. taste and season mixture well with salt/pepper. add eggs, mixing well.
- place in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until bubbly and brown on top.
7 responses to easy cheesy mac
Pingback: Easy Cheesy Mac! http://www.pomanmeals.com/easy-cheesy-mac/ | Migliori ricette veloci