i love garlic parmesan wings! they are my favorite wings to order when i go out to eat or order in. so i tried to create a different way of making them. i marinated them in a flavorful sauce and threw them in the oven. they turned out great and quickly became a family favorite. we picked those bones clean! 🙂
- 1/3 cup olive oil -
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning -
- 1 teaspoon onion powder -
- 2.5 pounds wings - sectioned
- salt / pepper -
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs -
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese -
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley -
- cooking spray -
- in a small bowl whisk together olive oil, fresh garlic, italian seasoning and onion powder. sprinkle the wings with salt/pepper to taste and add the wings to a large ziploc bag. pour in the marinade and let them marinate, for at least 30 minutes.
- preheat the oven to 425 degrees. line a baking sheet with alumium foil and spray well with cooking spray.
- in a food processor, combine the panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and parsley. pulse until evenly mixed. pour the mixture into a shallow bowl. remove the chicken from the marinade and dredge into the panko/parmesan mixture. place on the prepared baking sheet. spray the tops of the chicken wings with cooking spray.
- bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. flip and let cook for another 15 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
try this on chicken breasts as well for a great meal.