great way to make cauliflower without the cheese sauce! like it extra crispy? try topping with breadcrumbs too.
- 1 large head cauliflower - separated into florets
- 2 cloves garlic - minced fine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil -
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika -
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley -
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese -
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- combine the garlic, olive oil, paprika, salt/pepper to taste and dried parsley in a large bowl. add cauliflower and toss until evenly coated. pour into an aluminum foil lined sheet tray.
- cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. uncover, turn the oven to broil, top with parmesan cheese and broil for 5 minutes or until golden brown.