sesame snow pea and broccoli stir-fry
i was looking for a side for my hoisin glazed asian meatballs recipe. since i had some left over snow peas in the fridge and always have frozen broccoli, it was a no brainer. sometimes the simple dishes are the ones that tastes the best. this one is easy to throw in leftover veggies you have in the fridge, even leftover chicken to make it a meal.
- 1 bag frozen broccolli -
- 1 small bag snow-peas -
- 2 cloves garlic - minced fine
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger -
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil -
- salt/pepper -
- sesame seeds - optional
- heat a medium sized skillet over medium high heat.
- add the sesame oil and broccoli. season with salt/pepper to taste. saute until for a few minutes.
- add in the snow peas, garlic and ginger. toss and saute until the veggies are lightly crisp.
- remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds.
tastes great with my hoisin glazed asian meatballs recipe.
4 responses to sesame snow pea and broccoli stir-fry