vanilla yogurt cake
this cake is very light and moist. changing the flavors to your liking is great as well. adding almond extract for an almond yogurt cake with a sprinkling of sliced almonds on top, or lemon extract for a lemon yogurt cake with some lemon zest. yum.
- 1 cup unsalted butter - softened
- 2 cups white sugar -
- 3 eggs -
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract -
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour -
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda -
- 1/4 teaspoon salt -
- 8 ounces of vanilla yogurt -
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar -
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. butter a 10 inch bundt pan. dust the pan lightly with flour.
- in a small bowl, blend together the flour, baking soda and salt. set aside.
- in a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until well blended.
- beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- blend in the vanilla yogurt.
- gradually mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. be careful not to overmix.
- pour batter into the prepared bundt pan.
- bake in the preheated oven for 45 - 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. once cooled, turn out onto a plate and dust with powdered sugar.
- adapted slightly from allrecipes.
39 responses to vanilla yogurt cake
Pingback: Joghurt koek | Kreatiewe Kos Idees
Pingback: Vanilla Yogurt Cake Recipe
Pingback: Vanilla Yogurt Cake! http://www.pomanmeals.com/vanilla-yogurt-cake/ | Migliori ricette veloci
Pingback: Tortentraum in Pudelform – Allerlei-Werkelei
Pingback: Maria's Mixing Bowl | VANILLA YOGURT CAKE